Background of Veterinary Clinic UMK
Veterinary Clinic UMK (KVUMK) is one of the units at Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. It was officially fully operated on 29 September 2013, playing a role as one of the practical veterinary clinic that provide treatment and care to various pets by using the latest technologies and facilities.
KVUMK is operated by qualified, skillful, and experienced clinicians which are whom being assisted by dedicated and caliber supported staffs. It is also as a platform for the faculty’s undergraduate and graduate students studies.
- General health check up
- Vaccination & Deworming Program
- Dental check up
- Imaging Diagnostic
- (X-ray / Ultrasound / Endoscopy / ECG)
- Minor / Major Surgery
- Minor tissue Surgery
- Spay & Castration
- Wound management
- Complication cases
Vision, Mission & Objectives
A leading professional and excellent health and veterinary care for pets.
Providing excellent health and veterinary care through enhancing the expertise and on-going skills, furnishing conducive and comfortable facilities prioritizing customers needs and satisfaction.
- Meet customer satisfaction through health and pet care professionally and holistic.
- Provide efficient service through the use modern equipment and latest application expertise.
- Ensure continuous service improvement in every aspect.
Sunday – Wednesday
Friday, Saturday and Public Holidays
|9am – 1pm
2pm – 4pm
|9am – 1pm||Closed|