Center of Postgraduate Study (CPS) one of the youngest, energetic, dynamic and most entrepreneurial business in Malaysia. CPS aims to provide giher education and to develop a new generation of managers as a world class leader and entrepreneur with a 'transformative' , ENTREPRENUERIAL EXCELLENCE.
We are committed to ensuring that our students have a great time exploring the knowledge and develop skills in CPS. As part of our efforts to produce quality students, more than 25 professors dedicated to the program based on our graduate course work. In fact, we are ambitious to become a top business schools not only in Malaysia but in the whole region of the world.
As leading graduates who contribute to wealth creation, development and overall well-being.
- To produce graduates with entrepreneurial and business to meet the needs of the global business community.
- To develop creative leadership, innovative and socially responsible is able to cope with the competitive business environment.
- To contribute to the advancement of the high impact of new knowledge in the field of entrepreneurship and business through research and innovative activities with a high commercial value.
- To develop relationships and partnerships with institutions, industry and society, both nationally and internationally.
- Bachelor's degree with honours (CGPA 2.75) from a recongnized institution of higher education settlement or an equivalent qualification instituion of higher education settlement or an equivalent qualification approved by the Senate Applications with other qualifications will also be considered for admission provided he/she appropriate research experience and can demonstrate the abbility to run Studies Graduate.
- Bachelor's degree with honours (CGPA> 3.00) from a recognized institution of higher education or an equivalent qualification approved bt the Senate.
- Master's Degree from recognized institution of higher learning or an equivalent qualification as an advocate by the senate.
- University Senate in May to allow candidates with First Class Honours Bachelor excellent (CGPA>3.70) for direct entry to a PhD after a process of evaluation in September, by the university.